Building Automation Systems
Air Craft Mechanical's Building Automation Systems (BAS) provides intelligent building automation and control systems that allow our clients to manage their facilities for optimal comfort, cost savings, and energy efficiency. Our experience and expertise gives us the ability to design, install, and service complex systems in a variety of unique environments.
Many of today's property owners and managers want a fully integrated building-one where all systems operate as a seamless integrated unit, with the ability to control multiple systems from a single point, and leverage information for enhanced decision making and control. Tapping into your IT infrastructure and the protocols that drive your HVAC controls, Air Craft Mechanical delivers solutions to help you manage your building systems efficiently and effectively.
Air Craft Mechanical has an expert understanding of your entire mechanical system, and can provide a wide range of building intelligence services, from design and installation to service and maintenance.
Our services include the following:
No matter how big or small your needs, Air Craft Mechanical can design solutions that help save money, time, and energy throughout the life of your facility.
- Control system maintenance for pneumatic, electronic and DDC systems
- Control system design, installation, commissioning and training
- Building automation systems design, installation, programming and commissioning
- Integrated building solutions, including temperature control, critical environment monitoring, power management and alarming, zoned lighting control and facility access control
- Performance monitoring and upgrades for building efficiency improvements